Handball Tactics 3D in collaboration with Didier Dinart
- Because drawings on paper board and whiteboard are difficult for many of your players to understand.
- Too busy to draw and create plays for your team ?
- Win time during training ! Ask your players to buy the same tactics !
Use turn-key tactics with your team
Applications for handball coaches AND players
Multiplatform software : Windows, MacOs, Android, iOs.
Frequently Asked Questions :
- - Can I generate a video from my plays ?
- - Can I print my plays ?
- - Can I draw something on the animation ?
- - Can I modify the play ?
- - I have an iPad, can I get my plays on it ?
- - Are the plays available just online ?
- - I have a PC-Windows computer. Can I send my playbook to a smartphone ?
- - How can I pay ?
- - Can I have a trial version ?
No, the animation replaces a video, and it’s far better ! You can change the point of view, see the trajectory, etc..
Yes, you can take a screenshot on your device as usual and print it like with any image. And even print the image that contains your annotations !
Only players who have access to your private space can download and watch your plays. Plus, a validity date is linked to each play (i.e end of the season).
No you can’t. These applications are only to visualise 3D handball contents. If you want to create your tactics, you can buy our other solution, made for coaches, teams, and clubs here.
Yes of course ! Click on the AppStore icon and buy it as usual. Your tactics will be downloaded and available on your iPad definitively.
No. Once payed and downloaded, the tactics are stored on your device and you can use them on travel, during training, in « disconnect mode ».
Not with this application. You can use our « share » feature with our other solution, that allows to create your own content and to share your work with your teams. It takes 2 clicks and 3s to send your work on your smartphone. Of course, you have to install our 3d viewer app for smartphone before.
You can pay by CreditCard or Paypal for the PC & Mac version.
You can pay our app as usual on the AppStore or GooglePlay.
No you can’t. We’re thinking that 2€ is a very low price, and we also want to avoid piracy.